Avatar

  • Thread starter Thread starter follow3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

follow3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
244
Reaction score
0
Location
Hampton, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I size a picture to fit in my avatar?

I have several existing pics I would like to use, but none are the right size.

HELP....LOL

Steve
 
You need to use photo editing software to get it too size.

Email me the pic and I can do it for you.

revhtree------------at---------gmail--------dot-------com
 
Revs good at that kinda stuff.....He's my go to guy for stuff like that, he will hook you up. But the cost is painfull......J/K
 
Revs good at that kinda stuff.....He's my go to guy for stuff like that, he will hook you up. But the cost is painfull......J/K

Thanks! Hey people only need one kidney right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new