Awc with maxi 2.2SA and Tunze 3155

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CWalters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get the 2.2 maxi for Awc. I cannot find much on it, I can only find setups for the old one. Will this work fine with my Tunze ATO? Does it go based off of level sensors or how much water was pulled out

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do AWC with the Maxi, I don't know the Tunze. But doesn't that already do what you need? What do you have in mind? Seems like you would either use the Tunze or the Maxi, and not have any need to combine them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CWalters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do ATO with the Maxi, I don't know the Tunze. But doesn't that already do what you need? What do you have in mind? Seems like you would either use the Tunze or the Maxi, and not have any need to combine them.
I use the Tunze 3155 for ATO. I would be using the Maxi for AWC.

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, OK. In that case, you can use the Maxi for water changes. If you want, you can plug the ATO into a GHL power bar outlet, and turn off ATO while you were doing a water change. But the water change should be pulling water out and adding it back at the same rate, so that probably isn't necessary.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back