awesome cap on LA

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Do you think this could be the same cap? It's more of a purplish color with blue polyps.
DSC_0246Small.jpg

DSC_0246-2Small.jpg
 
I believe BeakerBob is correct on this one. It looks like a purple cap with blueish polyps. Price is a bit high in my opinion.

Smile_July08_2007.jpg
 
Are we talking about the red cap that comes up in the link? Because I think the purple polyp cap doesn't look anything like the one at LA.
I have one of those red caps with the creamyish polyps.
 
The problem with online pics is that every user has different settings. On my computer it looks like a $40 colony local.

If it looks red or orange on your computer then that is a different story.
 
Yeah its red/orange on mine. No wonder! lol I couldn't figure how you guys were seeing purple. ;p
 
That's the reason I asked if it was the same as the cap pic I posted. On my monitor, it looks like the purple cap, not what the description says. LOL...couldn't figure out why surfn was talking pink polyps!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new