Monti cap? Fragging? Flesh?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a big orange monti cap, and i fragged it this morning the side because they are shadowing other corals, and when i start to chop the sides, it started to slime, and theres whire flesh dangling around? Is that normal?
 
I have a big orange monti cap, and i fragged it this morning the side because they are shadowing other corals, and when i start to chop the sides, it started to slime, and theres whire flesh dangling around? Is that normal?
yup just a combo of the skeleton, tissue, and mucus 😁
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new