• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome frags from Marvin!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some zoa frags + LPS frags from Marvin and I have to say that I am very happy with what I receieved! He was easy to deal with, awesome and quick communcation, and once everything was agreed upon, quick shipping! Everything arrived in perfect condition on time. He DID forget one thing...AHEM...but that's ok, another excuse for me to get more stuff from him next time; :D I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

Marvin uses pink styrofoam. :p :D Heatpack was still warm and baggies were safely packed with styrocorns.
CIMG0002-1.jpg

All baggies wrapped into one nice yellow bag. Most colorful package I've ever received...:hammer:
CIMG0004-1.jpg

Even the rubberbands were so purty...ok. I'll stop with the colors. Marvin did forget about our agreed upon freebie, but he DID surprise me with two other freebie zoa frags!!
CIMG0005-1.jpg

Frags acclimating. Most of the zoas were opening up within minutes. He was also very generous with the polyp counts.
CIMG0009-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peace coral frag. It's already my favorite...:D Marvin, where do you suggest I place it under 70w HQI? I have good flow pretty much all around and my tank is almost BB.
CIMG0010.jpg

Mohawk palys. nonflash.
CIMG0012-1.jpg

'' Flash.
CIMG0011.jpg

Tidalzone aquas? nonflash
CIMG0013-1.jpg

''? flash
CIMG0014-1.jpg

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AOIs? nonflash
CIMG0016.jpg

''? flash
CIMG0015.jpg

My new favorite piece in the tank. I need to make some more magracks!!
CIMG0017-1.jpg

CIMG0019.jpg

CIMG0018-1.jpg

I am more than happy with the frags and I highly recommend Marvin to any zoa/LPS junkies out there...you will not be disappointed! Thanks for a great pack Marvin and for that, you get David Brent's sweet dance
5.gif

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vince, you're one of the most detailed guys on submitting feedbacks.. awesome work man... :)

didn't even realize all the color combo I used.. LoLz.. that was some funny stuff...

I'm glad everything went good on your end... looking forward to our next transaction so I can settle my debt.. ;)

Thanks again Vince...

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^ just let me know when you are ready to frag those pieces we talked about!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back