Hooligan's 580 "Budget" Build

Last question: why didn’t you get a Naso?You have the size and they’re not aggressive
I've tried 2 normals and a blonde, not a single one survived more than 2 weeks. Did a "power out" overflow test on my sump and one was dead 5 minutes later, other 2 were found stuck to wave makers randomly. Not sure if I just have **** luck or what
 
I've tried 2 normals and a blonde, not a single one survived more than 2 weeks. Did a "power out" overflow test on my sump and one was dead 5 minutes later, other 2 were found stuck to wave makers randomly. Not sure if I just have **** luck or what
Sorry for your loss. About the aggression, I never thought of doing that with the mirror. That’s a good idea!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new