Awesome Marcorocks Experience

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
259
Location
Seymour CT
Ordered my rock on Tuesday and it arrived on today, I live in CT. I ordered 30lbs of Key Largo Shelf rock. Let me first just say that the rock was packaged beautifully. There was one piece of rubble the size of a golf ball, but I believe it happened when they were making the rock, cause it was still wedged in the rock.

I put in my comments and what type of look I was going for and the rock they sent was perfect.

Thanks again Marc for a great experience, highly recommend them and will buy again.

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1363905521.257503.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1363905546.882795.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1363905568.156148.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
That's nice I have ordered from Marco rocks before. Have been really satisfied with them. Can't beat the free shipping.
 
That's nice I have ordered from Marco rocks before. Have been really satisfied with them. Can't beat the free shipping.
Unfortunally I did not have that luck I email him I call him and talked to him over the phone He said he was going to call me back email me a price and a picture and he never did I send him a few email and he never reply
 
Moved to current forum, thanks
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new