Awesome Photo website

There are some cool pictures on that page! There's some really neat places around here that I'm dying to get some shots of, just have to wait for the right opportunity. On the days that I'm busy, it's nice outside, when I have free time, it's raining...

Thanks for the link
 
I was always a fan of urban exploration. I have not done it for years. It was always so cool to go places or find places that had either not been lived in or operated for years.

Very cool photos
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new