Awesome smartphone lens kit!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hillerd86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hillerd86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
185
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a cheap smart phone lens kit for my phone. The macro lense is so cool! Wish I could get more of the corals though but they are too far from the glass.
IMG_20201118_212555_963.jpg
IMG_20201118_212556_056.jpg
PXL_20201119_022011559.MP.jpg
PXL_20201119_021959527.MP.jpg
PXL_20201119_021944672.jpg
PXL_20201119_021933213.MP.jpg
 
Nice! Thanks for sharing! :)
 
I love my kit too
 

Attachments

  • 300D7A42-637A-4154-B96F-9AB550CB9214.jpeg
    300D7A42-637A-4154-B96F-9AB550CB9214.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 59
Just got a cheap smart phone lens kit for my phone. The macro lense is so cool! Wish I could get more of the corals though but they are too far from the glass.
IMG_20201118_212555_963.jpg
IMG_20201118_212556_056.jpg
PXL_20201119_022011559.MP.jpg
PXL_20201119_021959527.MP.jpg
PXL_20201119_021944672.jpg
PXL_20201119_021933213.MP.jpg
Which kit did you get?
 
Also for more info this was shot with a pixel 3. No filtering or photo enhancements.
I was truly stunned at the detail on the acan and the shroom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new