AZ FRAG Artwork Contest Rules

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AZ FRAG is looking for new fresh artwork for the nametags, website, and possible t-shirts later on. I posted a thread looking for one person with these skills but turns out there are many talented reefers in our group. So to make this fun and interesting we are going to make it a contest.

-Looking for logos with the title “AZ FRAG” in it, and/or artwork for headers for the website.
-Must be original material, and not infringe on any trademarks or copyrights.
-The format should be at least 3”x 2.5” at 300dpi.
-Submit the artwork to me, Frick, in a PM or attach it to an email; [email protected].
-There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes which will be viewed and voted by everyone at the July 13th meeting.
-The artwork will be property of AZ FRAG when the contest is done. You will be given proper credit for your work.
-Limit two entries per person.

You can post your work on the thread but I would recommend saving it for the viewing at the July 13th meeting. Do want to give the competition any ideas.
wink.gif

Let the contest begin. Happy reefing, and good luck with your design.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was mentioned that a vector file would be sutable for a file format. So if it could be sent as that it would be nice.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to make a change to the rules. When making them I was not aware that a vector file would be the best format for this contest. (another reason I am reaching out to everyone). So after much discussion, the file you send to me must be in a vector file.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back