AZBigJohn's slow going desert reefs

Well, I will probably start a new thread as I begin my new build thread... this is going to go slowly, as I want to do everything patiently and avoid my previous errors from rushing... BUT IT'S SO HARD!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO GET IT GOING!!!

Old tank is gone, new stand and tank are here, and pictured below. Not fully placed yet, because I want to plumb in a top-off fill line from my water mixing station, and will probably drop an ethernet cable for my Apex from my router for updates (I still run an Apex Jr with extra modules, so firmware updates need to be wired)

Stand (80 gallon sump on top for now):
1485120232502.jpeg


Best picture I can get of tank on floor (210 gallon rimless):
20170121_181150.jpeg
 
Slow and steady wins the race, can't wait for the new thread the tank looks awesome! The overflow seems a tad on the small side or is that just me??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new