Babies??

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,342
Reaction score
25,559
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Popped open the canopy this morning (before lights) and saw these guys hanging out on the flare of the Loc-Line. I'm guessing baby stomatella? Anyone else care to venture what they are?


 
From another site, someone mentioned Limpets. After taking a closeup, I'm agreeing. Now the only questions is whether they are good or bad.


 
Definitely Limpets. They are good to have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new