Baby Berghia Nudibranch

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
14,565
Location
Northern Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw 2 Berghia Nudibranchs in my tank last night, searched further and found babies. Hopefully they will grow and I'll have more. My aipstatia has slowly dwindled away, I might need to seed my tank soon.
#nudibranch
IMG_20210427_125802.jpg
IMG_20210426_214049.jpg
IMG_20210427_102603.jpg
IMG_20210426_214026.jpg
IMG_20210426_213754.jpg
IMG_20210426_213932.jpg
IMG_20210426_213848.jpg
IMG_20210426_213830.jpg
IMG_20210426_213813.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new