Baby bounce ID

Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
1,435
Reaction score
2,547
Location
West Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was give a bounce mushroom in a trade a few months ago but it was so small it disappeared in my tank! I found it a last week and it's bigger and attached itself to some rubble. So I glued the rubble on a frag plate so I don't loose it again. Can anyone ID it at this size? It has a nice orange mouth that doesn't show up in the pic. Any info is appreciated!

Thanks!
603B655E-CC39-4874-BF69-799AD414111A.jpeg

C3CD462F-077F-4C02-B150-BF6A0BA4EFF1.jpeg
 
nice!! @LRT ? :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new