Baby clownfish tonight

charles watson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have already added some rotifers that will hopefully live a day or so. I am going to add some Phyto for them to eat. I fed the rotifs heavy last cpl of days to bump up the yield. This is my first clutch I am trying to raise. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
thanks in advance
charlie
 
Do you plan to sell some on the forums?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new