Baby clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
9,413
Reaction score
20,979
Location
Mentor, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my first attempt at breeding has been a success.....so far. Here is a pic of some of my babies.....they are only about 4mm long lol. Parents are a Black storm and a Mocha storm. I seem to have gotten all kinds of different patterns and colors. It will be interesting to see how they change.

IMG_3427.JPG
 
Im so jealous if you have a thread I need to see it lol!
Unfortuantely I don't have an official thread for them...just some stuff that I posted in the breeding forum when I was working through the process. Some interesting pics in there though of them when they were smaller.....than 4mm lol.
 
Congratulations! Nicely done!
 
Will these be for sale??
I am not sure what I am going to do with them yet....definately keeping at least one...might sell some, might trade LFS for credit....probably end up just giving them away lol.
 
Will these be for sale??
I am not sure what I am going to do with them yet....definately keeping at least one...might sell some, might trade LFS for credit....probably end up just giving them away lol.
Never congratulated you on the success so that was rude lol. If you sell or give some away I’d love a pair. My 8 year old son wants to follow my footsteps and get into the hobby. I’m teaching him the ropes and helping him start a tank of his own. A pair of these would be amazing for his tank!!
 
I often pay it forward with fry and extra fish. It’s great to build a reservoir of kindness and karma is your friend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new