Baby flame so scallop?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naiad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
2,347
Reaction score
1,067
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So lots of little critters came out of the rock work so to speak when I went fishless. Just saw this little dude hanging out on the front glass.

Sry I am too short to scrub that far down

f3d6b86f768a78a4270ebea76a45a1cb.jpg
 
I really cant tell ...there are tons of just different types of scallops out there. Why do you think it's a flame?
 
I see red inside. I am not aware of many other types but the white, red flame and electric. The rock came from the gulf if that helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new