Baby Jawbreakers with green

  • Thread starter Thread starter John3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

John3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
1,314
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious if anyone has experience with baby jawbreakers with green and what they look like fully grown. Below is a pic of such a baby, I actually bought the one on the right without green. I’ve always wondered what that one on the left looks like fully grown.
662A7A95-43D3-4318-8EE3-77413F42E446.jpeg
 
My guess is, it probably looks even better than it did as a baby, one with a strong as marking as that would only get better with time just like wine some would say. Ime, 99% shrooms with nice markings when that small only gets better and better as time goes by, I’ve seen small colorless ones go from nothing to showstopper so anything is possible with time and stable water parameters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new