Baby Snails

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davehla
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Davehla

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
86
Reaction score
33
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
about an hour after I turned my lights off I saw spots on my glass. I looked in my tank to find 100+ baby snails, at least I think they are snails.... Check out this picture and let me know what you think. Are they harmful? Should I try to get as many out as possible?

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
i think they may be cerith snails? photo is a bit fussy so cant be sure. google them and see if they are
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new