Baby tentacles?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gashunk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gashunk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
495
Reaction score
240
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snapseed.jpg
So on the bottom portion of my nem I've noticed I'm getting these little tentacles any thought on why like is it growing bigger is it getting ready to split or what are your thoughts?

IMG_0342.JPG
 
Last edited:
I had this happen to an rbta touching a gbta. The gbta didn't appear to damage the rbta but the tentacles around the edge that touched the gbta became smaller. I moved the rbta away and the small tentacles went back to normal size over a period of about 2 weeks.

Or it may just be growing.
 
My guest it's growing, I has a baby RBTA stand alone by itself on a rock and around the disc edge it has tiny tentacle, those will get bigger and new set of tiny tentacle will show up and the disc will look bigger and bigger.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new