Baby torch drop

Sdbuehler1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2021
Messages
411
Reaction score
610
Location
Berryville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lately I have noticed that part of my torch coral has been hanging off the skeleton. The coral looks pretty healthy other than the extra flesh hanging off. This morning I found a baby torch in the sand below it. I’d like to try and save it but I’m not sure what the best way to get it to attach to a plug or piece of rock given how small it is. Any ideas?

IMG_1553.jpeg
 
I would use small tweezers and put a tiny bloop of glue on a plug and just try to attach it to that.
 
Ok that was my initial concern. The main colony looks happy and there is no exposed skeleton that I can see. In fact it looks like there is more flesh than there is skeleton.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new