Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh coming back into the hobby is great but get ready to spend $$$...I was out of the hobby for like 10 years. Came back into it like 3 years. Had a acrylic 140 made and I began learning how to make alot of stuff myself and did alot of reading and brain picking from all these great people on R2R... I love working w acrylic. After about 1 1/2 years in, the 140 is gone and now we have a 300 I had made. I been fine tuning my acrylic crafting also. Now we adding on to the house and we are talking about haaving a fish room with a 600 gallon in it..either peninsula or, I think a complete 4 sides walk around would be super cool. . If I did that I would run electric conduit under the concrete to the center of the floor where the tank would go...so I am looking forward to seeing your tank go up and then your bigger one...It happens to the best of us, I have seen on R2R....Check out my build thread...Have a great day and welcome to the reefing jungle...

OP
OP
O

Ocellaris > Percula

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh coming back into the hobby is great but get ready to spend $$$...I was out of the hobby for like 10 years. Came back into it like 3 years. Had a acrylic 140 made and I began learning how to make alot of stuff myself and did alot of reading and brain picking from all these great people on R2R... I love working w acrylic. After about 1 1/2 years in, the 140 is gone and now we have a 300 I had made. I been fine tuning my acrylic crafting also. Now we adding on to the house and we are talking about haaving a fish room with a 600 gallon in it..either peninsula or, I think a complete 4 sides walk around would be super cool. . If I did that I would run electric conduit under the concrete to the center of the floor where the tank would go...so I am looking forward to seeing your tank go up and then your bigger one...It happens to the best of us, I have seen on R2R....Check out my build thread...Have a great day and welcome to the reefing jungle...
that's absolutely amazing, living the dream! can't wait to see check out your build thread and see how this 600 gallon monster turns out :).

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's absolutely amazing, living the dream! can't wait to see check out your build thread and see how this 600 gallon monster turns out :).
the 600 gallon monster is still a dream , have to add on to the house again first...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back