Back at it with a Biocube 16!

tanks_to_997

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
11
Location
Nashua
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! After a 10-year hiatus from the hobby I've finally taken the plunge and gotten back into reefing. I picked up a Biocube 16 and I'm super excited to get things going again. A lot has changed since I was last in the hobby and I'm looking forward to learning what's new and reconnecting with the community. I'm based in the Boston area so if there are any local reefers or clubs nearby I'd love to connect! Looking forward to being part of the community again.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new