Back and doing it right!

dcal1985

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
148
Reaction score
288
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

About ten years ago I purchased a second hand 75 gallon setup that was less than ideal. I was pretty broke and trying to make it work but ultimately I decide to shut it down and wait until I could afford proper equipment.

I'm finally in a more comfortable position now and ready to do it right. I started planning a 40g breeder but fell in love with the Waterbox systems and ordered a 105.4 frag that arrives on Monday. I'm definitely planning on a build thread.

-Deane
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey Everyone,

About ten years ago I purchased a second hand 75 gallon setup that was less than ideal. I was pretty broke and trying to make it work but ultimately I decide to shut it down and wait until I could afford proper equipment.

I'm finally in a more comfortable position now and ready to do it right. I started planning a 40g breeder but fell in love with the Waterbox systems and ordered a 105.4 frag that arrives on Monday. I'm definitely planning on a build thread.

-Deane
Hi Deane and Welcome - as well as Welcome Back to hobby!

Glad you joined. Looking forward to your upcoming build thread

This is a useful post if you haven't yet found this article - its like a fish book but online reference:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new