Back from vacation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pat Clark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pat Clark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
322
Reaction score
256
Location
Port Richey Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually not to bad. Fish were over feed and now I got slimed. Time to eat breakfast and then got some work to do!
 
My niece staid at the house to watch all the animals.
If I can make a recommendation for the next vacation:D... one trick I do with a tank sitter is to pre-cut the amount of food into individual zip-lock bags with date and day of feed written on the bags, over how ever long I'm vacationing... that almost guarantees no over-feeding issues... ;)
 
I use the little cubes for food and feed em once a day but the cute little fish puppy dog eyes got the best of her. Been fighting the cyno so not that big of a deal. Need to do a water change any ways
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new