Back in hobby , need help on my frog skin

w8lifts

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
422
Reaction score
549
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, been out of the hobby for about 15 years, got back into it when we bought out “forever home” I have a 75 gallon tank and have a couple of frog skin acros. Could you help tell me what this guy is trying to tell me? I do have no phosphates and hardly any algae so not sure if it is nutrient or lighting issue

DCC4A24D-DFBB-4840-A9A2-8272C91B47D7.jpeg
 
He's trying to tell you "hey, I stick out like a sore thumb on this rock - get me some coralline algae!" :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Come eventually…used dead rock this time. Thanks for the um…not really sure
 
The tank looks new just looking at the rocks. It's probably hungry. I would have tried a softie coral first until the tank aged.
 
Looks like slight stn. Kick up your biodiversity,, how many fish do you have in your 75gallon tank……

welcome back to the hobby btw!
 
Not sure what “stn” means. Tank fully cycled, have 8 fish currently, dosing AF power elixir already, checked par levels this morning, getting 302 reading.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new