Back in Reefing

Salt time

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
44
Location
home
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my tank has been running for two months now. After 2weeks of cycling I slowly added live stock. The radion g5 light is amazing and I purchased a Aquamax HOB 1.5 skimmer that als does a fabulous job. I don’t have room for a sump so this was perfect for me. Fish and corals are doing wonderful. So happy I got back in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new