Back in the hobby after 6 year break

myconaut

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
10
Location
Cleveland Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Im moving my thread here for my progress... https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/18-gallon-cadlight-build.290292/#post-3538981 .

and here's some updates. Tank has cycled and I just added clean up crew and a pistol shrimp. I have a Frosted Clown and an Iced Mocha clown. Kessil 360 with controller and working on getting macro growing in back soon.

IMG_2113.JPG


IMG_2112.JPG


IMG_2110.JPG


IMG_2084.JPG
 
Really looks nice.
 
so I swapped out my stock pump for an eheim 1000 which is about 285 gph in my 18 gallon tank. That's pretty good but should I still add another powerhead for extra flow? I want corals feeling great
 
Sps like high flow, depending on what u want to stock in tank will depend on the flow u want in tank,I would get a small one myself to add to it.
 
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your reef develop!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new