Back in the hobby after a decade

It is most excellent that you've found your way back. I'm planning my first build in 12 years, so I'm right there with ya! We'll have a contest on how much we've forgotten! So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 
We'll have a contest on how much we've forgotten!
I'm in! There is so, so much I have forgotten. However, there is a surprising amount of things that I remember. But just like in life, it is mostly the less useful things that stuck around. For example, I still remember how to work a Neptune Apex controller because that is clearly more important than how to setup my RO/DI system.
 
welcome33.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new