Back in the hobby- all in!!

SaltTankMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all- been lurking on the site for some time now and thought I’d introduce myself. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 10 years and just dove back in head first with my dream reef tank build. I’m in Central FL and have gotten to know the guys at Top Shelf Aquatics very well as they designed and set up my custom 240G build. Anyway I’m not sure which forum to post picks but I’m sure I’ll find it! Looking forward to being a contributing part of the forum.

Thanks,
Scott

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, Scott!

tenor.gif

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all- been lurking on the site for some time now and thought I’d introduce myself. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 10 years and just dove back in head first with my dream reef tank build. I’m in Central FL and have gotten to know the guys at Top Shelf Aquatics very well as they designed and set up my custom 240G build. Anyway I’m not sure which forum to post picks but I’m sure I’ll find it! Looking forward to being a contributing part of the forum.

Thanks,
Scott
Whoa! A TSA Build!!! This is a mandatory build thread here! Please start a thread in the member tank forum and tag me in it. I can't wait to see this!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Thanks,
Scott

Then . . . . . lets see some pics !!!!!!

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reef! I too jumped back in after a long absence. I couldn’t be happier. I was shocked at all the new stuff available and humbled by what I no longer knew. Patience and asking questions... your two best friends!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back