Back in the hobby- all in!!

SaltTankMan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
70
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all- been lurking on the site for some time now and thought I’d introduce myself. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 10 years and just dove back in head first with my dream reef tank build. I’m in Central FL and have gotten to know the guys at Top Shelf Aquatics very well as they designed and set up my custom 240G build. Anyway I’m not sure which forum to post picks but I’m sure I’ll find it! Looking forward to being a contributing part of the forum.

Thanks,
Scott
 
Welcome to R2R, Scott!

tenor.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Starfish.gif


We’re glad you’re here!
 
Morning all- been lurking on the site for some time now and thought I’d introduce myself. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 10 years and just dove back in head first with my dream reef tank build. I’m in Central FL and have gotten to know the guys at Top Shelf Aquatics very well as they designed and set up my custom 240G build. Anyway I’m not sure which forum to post picks but I’m sure I’ll find it! Looking forward to being a contributing part of the forum.

Thanks,
Scott
Whoa! A TSA Build!!! This is a mandatory build thread here! Please start a thread in the member tank forum and tag me in it. I can't wait to see this!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Morning all- been lurking on the site for some time now and thought I’d introduce myself. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 10 years and just dove back in head first with my dream reef tank build. I’m in Central FL and have gotten to know the guys at Top Shelf Aquatics very well as they designed and set up my custom 240G build. Anyway I’m not sure which forum to post picks but I’m sure I’ll find it! Looking forward to being a contributing part of the forum.

Thanks,
Scott

Then . . . . . lets see some pics !!!!!!


 
Welcome to the reef! I too jumped back in after a long absence. I couldn’t be happier. I was shocked at all the new stuff available and humbled by what I no longer knew. Patience and asking questions... your two best friends!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new