Back in the hobby with a new build!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dti1501
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dti1501

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a long 5 year break...I’m looking forward to the new tank build and sharing info with everyone. I’ve been in the hobby since 1986 and took a bit of time off from it. lots of new cool equipment I’m seeing should be fun and expsensive!
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (1) (2).gif
 
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby!
 
WELCOME!!! It's good to get wet again. Looking forward to your build thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new