Back in the hobby

yoitslaw7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
16
Location
sacrmento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After taking a long 10 year break your boy is back at it. Recently set up a water box cube (24*24*24) . Super stocked the tank has been running for about 4 months now , everything is looking nice current fish stock is 3 clowns , a blue tang, anthias , leopard warrase , file fish and recently added a hawk fish . Few cuc includes 3-4 blue legged hermit, few snails and an tux urchin also a coral bandid shrimp. As far as lights have a redsea 170. Mp 10 for flow and return is off brand from Amazon . Skimmer is nyos , reefmat 250. I'll add some pics in coming days but I'm glad to be back and reefing again . I'm located in nor cal (Sacramento ) so anyone of you guys are around the area would love to connect and get some tips ,ideas , sharing knowledge . I have a little drag tank set up as well it's aio im 20 . So would love to trade, buy and all that good stuff .🌊🐠🦀🪸
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
After taking a long 10 year break your boy is back at it. Recently set up a water box cube (24*24*24) . Super stocked the tank has been running for about 4 months now , everything is looking nice current fish stock is 3 clowns , a blue tang, anthias , leopard warrase , file fish and recently added a hawk fish . Few cuc includes 3-4 blue legged hermit, few snails and an tux urchin also a coral bandid shrimp. As far as lights have a redsea 170. Mp 10 for flow and return is off brand from Amazon . Skimmer is nyos , reefmat 250. I'll add some pics in coming days but I'm glad to be back and reefing again . I'm located in nor cal (Sacramento ) so anyone of you guys are around the area would love to connect and get some tips ,ideas , sharing knowledge . I have a little drag tank set up as well it's aio im 20 . So would love to trade, buy and all that good stuff .🌊🐠🦀🪸
I'm setting up new as well. I'm about one year out tho. Gotta go through my house, get rid of stuff and make room for a tank. So Greetings and Welcome! It's good to have you here!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new