Back in the Life

MichaelP121579

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
988
Reaction score
308
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers!

So after a little over a year of being out of the hobby IM BACK.

Current setup.
32 Gallon Bio Cube.
Noopsyche k7 3Pro
Nero 5
Inkbird Controler
100w Heater
Aquamaxx 1.5 Hob skimmer
15W Aqua Ultraviolet UV
Ice cap reactor
Cooling fan ( 20$ Amazon special)
Around 25 lbs special grade sand
22lbs of purple dry rock.
Innovative Marine refugium light.
Aqua Forest salt
I broke down my Glass Cages 150 down early 2023. I had all the gear within reason you can get Apex, trident, Orpheks, pentair 40w uv ect...

Main goal is to keep it simple! I am planning to go mixed reef. But mostly I like sticks.
Live stock will be a pair of clowns and a couple purple fire fish I know I have to be very careful with my fish being its a small tank

Future equipment
Redsea Doser
Redsea Nano Matt
Reefbot

20240707_165110.jpg
 
Off to a good start!
 
So I ended up going with a different setup. I scrapped the cube! Found a Tideline 47 lagoon. I am running the same equipment but added T5 Dimmable to it along with the Noopsyche k7 pro
 

Attachments

  • 20240809_214034.jpg
    20240809_214034.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 59

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new