back into the game

MaD_ReefeR

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
148
Reaction score
72
Location
Plant City, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heya peeps
so I've had saltwater tanks in the past, now looking to get back in now that I have an actual residence again lol (im a truck driver, basically just lived out of my truck for the past year since it was cheaper than paying rent for a place I never saw anyway)
think Ill start out smaller again before jumping into a larger tank. Out in Tennessee, between knoxville and nashville
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new