6BE04851-1E0D-465E-9A12-0932B740715E.gif

Welcome to R2R!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 144 gallon half circle starfire glass display tank with my old 150 gallon sump in the basement. It has been running since September of 2006. The last 10 years the lights have been off on the display tank with a fish and a Serpent Starfish which has been there since 2006. Back in 2006 I made all my reactors and skimmer. Scrapped all that and run a Vertex calcium reactor and a reelkeeper protein skimmer. A lot of changed for the better in terms of hardware. The latest piece of equipment is a ICECAP kalkwasser. I love the magnetic stirrer. And with the advent of Amazon which comes here most days I never need to leave the house .

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Woolwich:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back