- Joined
- Jul 5, 2022
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 35
- Location
- Sicilia
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
I'm back to reefing after many years away
(there isnât much of a reefing community in my country). A couple of months ago, I started a new reef tank (90Ă50Ă50 cm / 35Ă20Ă20 in).
I'd like to keep mostly SPS and LPS, just the easier kinds like Montipora, Stylophora, and Seriatopora.
Right now I have 2 PopBloom RL90 lights (set to ~80% Blue, 100% on all other channels). A friend gave them to me. Iâm thinking about getting 2 more for better surface coverage, so 4 RL90 total (lower power per unit for longer life).
Do you think this is a good light setup for SPS growth? Iâve read many threads about these lights, but I havenât seen any longterm SPS reports. Has anyone here run an SPS tank with them?
I have about âŹ1000 budget to upgrade to a better light setup. There is so much information out there, Iâm really confused. I just want strong SPS growth like I had with T5s in the past.
Hope you can help me !!!
(there isnât much of a reefing community in my country). A couple of months ago, I started a new reef tank (90Ă50Ă50 cm / 35Ă20Ă20 in).I'd like to keep mostly SPS and LPS, just the easier kinds like Montipora, Stylophora, and Seriatopora.
Right now I have 2 PopBloom RL90 lights (set to ~80% Blue, 100% on all other channels). A friend gave them to me. Iâm thinking about getting 2 more for better surface coverage, so 4 RL90 total (lower power per unit for longer life).
Do you think this is a good light setup for SPS growth? Iâve read many threads about these lights, but I havenât seen any longterm SPS reports. Has anyone here run an SPS tank with them?
I have about âŹ1000 budget to upgrade to a better light setup. There is so much information out there, Iâm really confused. I just want strong SPS growth like I had with T5s in the past.
Hope you can help me !!!
