Back Sump seal broken Red Sea max nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baronen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baronen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
365
Reaction score
131
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was trying to get to the pump in my max nano and the connector piece (the piece where the circular plastic thread which houses the little outlet ball thing meets the back wall has broken off. Now there is no seal and I think I have noticed my auto top off going off more and more water is being held in the display.

first off, does this make sense? Lol it’s hard to explain, and secondly is there a way to fix this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new