Back to basics

AllAmericanReefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2022
Messages
183
Reaction score
189
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, new here! Got into the hobby for a short time about 5 years ago but couldn’t take the tank in the move. Now I am getting back into the hobby with a 20g cube AIO tank. The first time I thought I could get away with used parts to put together a tank for cheap. While that did work I definitely can see where spending the extra money could have saved so much time and effort. That is why I am going back to basics this time around and have a solid tank with solid equipment that I am looking forward to putting together this week. Any advice is great advice :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi, new here! Got into the hobby for a short time about 5 years ago but couldn’t take the tank in the move. Now I am getting back into the hobby with a 20g cube AIO tank. The first time I thought I could get away with used parts to put together a tank for cheap. While that did work I definitely can see where spending the extra money could have saved so much time and effort. That is why I am going back to basics this time around and have a solid tank with solid equipment that I am looking forward to putting together this week. Any advice is great advice :)

... a man with a plan... love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new