Back to reefing after 10 years!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nuuze
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey Everyone,

I'm excited to be back into reefing after a 10 year hiatus. Before then I don't recall much activity here as my account was created in '07. Will be posting my tank journey in the member tank area once it arrives! Hope some of you join in on the fun!

Kind regards!
Welcome back to the R2R Family...Great to have you...Explore....Learn....Share
 
giphy.gif
 
welcome back!!

what re-ignited the interest?? :):):)

i'm back after a near-10 year hiatus. for me, it was a 20G goldfish tank lol in my bedroom that i set up about two years ago now (while the 180G sat empty in the living room). <sheepish grin>
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new