Back to reefing after about 15 years.

Nice pics, but you didn't describe the bricks on the bottom. I'd be suspect of anything that didn't originate in the ocean.
They are garden landscape blocks, I bleach bathed them with the dry rock before curing. We will see.
 
They are garden landscape blocks, I bleach bathed them with the dry rock before curing. We will see.
bricks may have elements that could leach imo take out
 
Welcome back to the addiction! Good looking start!
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new