back to the hobby after 40 years

baywindow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. I had a saltwater aquarium in the basement of my parents house in a small town in Sweden in the 80:s. Back then I don’t even think you could keep corals. But I had some beautiful fishes, an angel, a valentino puffer, blue tang.
Anyway decided some time ago, five years actually, that it is time again. I have a spot for an in-wall 320 liter as we say in europe. 90 gallons or so. So, I have been studying, watching videos, planning etc for some time. For some reason think it helps keep relaxed from a very stressful and challenging job. Offset difficult things with also difficult hobby. I just left planning stage to early building stage but nothing in water yet.

I have been lurking here but time to make an account I thought.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Glad to have you back in the hobby!

80B9D93F-EF60-4797-9AA9-BFCC7C14AC5E.gif

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. I had a saltwater aquarium in the basement of my parents house in a small town in Sweden in the 80:s. Back then I don’t even think you could keep corals. But I had some beautiful fishes, an angel, a valentino puffer, blue tang.
Anyway decided some time ago, five years actually, that it is time again. I have a spot for an in-wall 320 liter as we say in europe. 90 gallons or so. So, I have been studying, watching videos, planning etc for some time. For some reason think it helps keep relaxed from a very stressful and challenging job. Offset difficult things with also difficult hobby. I just left planning stage to early building stage but nothing in water yet.

Welcome back!
Look forward to some pictures!

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Davidsim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good luck a great venture you will not regret

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back