Back wall

RSREEFING

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
47
Location
Racine
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be starting my IM 50 lagoon soon. So far, I like the idea of stacking rocks on the back wall. I know this comes with some cons but I would still like to take this route.
I haven't found many tanks with this structure so If you have one, please share them. I would love some inspiration!

Thank you,
 
916E6CA2-1190-4728-8554-3258EE751E0B.jpeg
EA0B5179-6A98-49E6-98C9-210E07E19EA1.jpeg
B39A0563-5C82-41F5-9A77-E8777A8BB72E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new