Backwall GSP

Sebastian A.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After getting some Gel Superglue I finnaly glued the gsp on the backwall. Unfortunately the gsp isnt very flat so it only glued on by a small portion in the middle. Will it eventually cling on the to back wall or should I redo it?

20201216_162436.jpg
 
So long as it is securely glued it will cover the wall.
 
They make magnetic rock ledges that you can place anywhere on back/ side walls . I put gsp on that and let it spread on my 1st tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new