Bad Customer Support CoralVue

Kiiyo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
262
Reaction score
137
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Long story short, I got a defective dosing pump from Kamoer and I've been going back and forth with CoralVue customer support for some time now. It's getting frustrating and I'm not sure what to do, I'm hoping someone here may be able to give me some advice.

At this point, they want me to pay to ship the pump to them and have them inspect it before they offer to repair it. I followed their testing procedures and we determined the head and head tubing just needed to be replaced. They said the tubing isn't covered under warranty and I'd have to purchase it myself.

Do I have any options here? I don't understand why I should pay more money for a product that was defective right out of the box.

Thanks
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new