Hydros CoralVue Customer Service

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevenc23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stevenc23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
28
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
After getting back in the hobby after 15 years, one of the advancements that I am really enjoying is the automation, control and notifications with the new controllers. After researching options I decided to go with Hydros controllers and now have 2 Launches, a WaveEngine and a Kraken. Last night ran into an issue with one of my Launch controllers which I could not figure out. Frustrated, I started a ticket on their support page.

Early this AM got an email reply asking for some more info regarding my issue. I responded to email and shortly after received a phone call from Michael at CoralVue. After discussing the issue further we came to conclusion it was probably issue with how my collective was configured.

Michael called back an hour later at an agreed upon time and we tested/troubleshooted each device one at a time and subsequently reconfigured the entire system. He did as much as he could on his side with the server and walked me through what I needed to on my side. He confirmed everything was correct and functioning each step of the way.

In this day and age of outsourced customer support and the rarity of direct person to person help it was SO nice to be able to quickly speak with a real person with real knowledge about their products.

Can not say enough good things about my experience with CoralVue customer support today.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new