Bad Day fishing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Wish you were closer. Heck Id dive down there (scuba) at no charge.

Good luck
 
My dad and I where fishing on the local Nuclear cooling pond. We both screwed up. I was in charge of the trolling moter and he was taking care of the anchor. We had been fishing the same spot for alittle over a hour and decided to change location. We pull the pulls in and he takes off. After about 20seconds we realize there water coming over the bow of the boat. Then I notice the trolling moter is down in the water. He stopes I pull it up...the proppeller had spun off. =( We take off again. He notices that the boat is kind of going slower than it should. Looks behind us and notices a crazy extra wake. Then suddenly realized he never pulled up the anchor. That was a screwed up day. Lucky we did not snag anything with the anchor.


I worked as a nuclear refuel engineer for a time, you cant fish off a cooling water lake anymore as far as I know. Its all a protected area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new