Bad Ecotech Radion Gen5 support

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought three Radion Gen 5 Blues from Bulkreef. One light has a row of blues out. I Emailed BulkReef with pictures of my problem light. They forwarded the Email to Ecotech on Feb 29 as they have no stock to replace mine. I called Ecotech customer support Monday morning and was advised they would send a replacement which I gave a Credit Card for. It's been 9 days and I have not gotten any shipping conformation. I have called them everyday and everyday they assure me one is being sent. Today when I called I asked Chris if it was because they didn't have any in stock, well he advised me that indeed they were in stock. It seems that they are filling new orders first rather that take care of people with warranty problems as they already have their money.

monti mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry you’re having a bad experience. I’m wondering if they’re just behind because things are a little crazy right now for most of us. I had a great experience with Chris and the team earlier this month. I emailed them about a chipped lid on my gen 5 (100% my fault) on March 3rd and they mailed me out a new top on March 5th. They didn’t even charge me anything for the replacement which was nice.
5898AF87-C519-452E-958D-2CC96A367961.jpeg
09348D04-E442-44B7-AA41-08185853CF96.jpeg

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 82 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back