• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Badspstank

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

CLR48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If a person with this number trys trading you or selling to you don't do it. I sent him stuff them he sent me corals one of them was a ponape birdsnest about the size of a baseball it was dead and he would only give me $5 for it. And he has also been really rude the whole time during the deal.

Badspstank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dale is the name hello thats me lol I not going to even touch this one colton Roberst waste of my time you want me to give you 80 dollars for a 5 dollars frag your right at that price I will not replace it though I offered to lol. Also you do not send a pic 24 hours after you get the coral telling me it died. I will say it here no problemss replacing it but im not paying shipping and the coral was not the size of a baseball but thank you it was about 2 with 3-4 branches. Please do not make me post the text messgae my little young friend. I got rude when you got rude I do not care about you being 18 you get rude I will give it back night night colton.

Last edited:

Badspstank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you mood
talked to few guy in the area about this trade I traded colton for paintball guns he told ne one gun had bad selanoid it it no problem I made it very clear to him I would not ship back until guns were check out one gun was great other had 125 dollars worth the issues which he did not tell me about no big deal he paypal me 70 dollars great deal. I ship his stuff out. He says one corals look white 6 hrs after he got the coral then I resspond send me a pic I get the pick 24hours later I get a pic. Again corals die no problem replacing he it. He wants 80 dollars for a 2 or so inch ponanpe birds nest because they sale for 80 in his town, I told him no. I would replace it if he paid shipping or split shipping with me that was not good enough then he wants zoas instead. Then I asked him where did he place the coral. "He says at the top of my tank "100% LED we all know what happenes there. I did tell him all the corals were up high in my tank under good flow it was apparant that he does not know about acclamating coral to light. Then I was a tight you know what taken advantage of a 18 year old. The offer was there to replace the coral but Colton wanted it to be his way on his term when he new the terms we discussed at the begining of the trade, No more trade for me unless local not worth the headache lol. If needed I will post all text

reefin101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Badspstank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Commmunuction is a BAD as you make reefin you were then one that did not send all my corals but I did you wrong thats funny. How is your home business doing that

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had a transaction go bad too......
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/seller-trader-feedback/117323-bad-experience-reefin-101-a.html

B
ottom line is communication with this guy is horrible. as can be seen from the post here as well as in the linked thread....

Be sure you CLEARY understand what you are buying/trading with this guy and also get PICS ahead of time....

Good luck all

You have your own feedback thread. You cannot comment here, keep your comments to your own thread

Badspstank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry K2

Not going to play the little games keep your feed back coming I will contnue to trade with people and I have.
Reefing your just a kid and it shows I would have replace your coral with a few extra I was not willing to pay the shipping and that was discussed between you and I I even offered to pay half you said no. I will say it again I will not give you 80 for a 5 dollars frag.

ReeferBill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Badspstank, if you could write with more punctuation and complete sentences, it would be easier to follow your story. I had a hard time understanding what you were trying to say. Sounds like you have a fair case, but its really difficult to follow along when the sentences string together.

twelvefive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Badspstank, if you could write with more punctuation and complete sentences, it would be easier to follow your story. I had a hard time understanding what you were trying to say. Sounds like you have a fair case, but its really difficult to follow along when the sentences string together.

You mean punctuation actually serves a purpose? :wink:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back