Baeya's Seahorse Tank

baeya

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Weedsport, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two pairs of H. Erectus in a 65 gallon display tank that sits in my dining room. I purchased them, along with two Bengaii Cardinals, from Ocean Rider in November 2012. They are such a joy to watch. Each Seahorse has its own personality.
Here they are when they arrived.
IMG_0445700x525.jpg

IMG_0446700x525.jpg


Shortly after acclimation into the tank.
Brutus-20121108-00421640x480.jpg

Brutus-20121108-00422640x480.jpg


Just hanging out.....
Brutus-20130105-00002.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new